Let's Be Friend Forever





When I was born
I didn’t know I will get friends.
But as time goes on, by travelling for studies
I’ve got friends like you that I will never forget.

Indeed, I address all my thanks to the school
Because it gave me friends and acquaintances

I want to thank also each and every one here
Because you really ensure me
That you are good friends and for that we can be called a good generation
But not a lost generation
Because now, what I can read on your smile
Is that you are full of love and fraternity.

At the beginning, I thought it is only friendship
But now I have concluded that it goes beyond.
It’s not only friendship but also a firm brotherhood.

Brotherhood is the prop of a good relationship
And a good relationship is really a characteristic of a good community.
Surely, we are a good generation
A generation of intellectuals, hard workers and good thinkers

If we’re together here, drinking and eating by smiling and even laughing
It is not a matter of nothing.
It shows that we’re unique and united.

That’s why we have to swagger
Because this is something that can trigger
Bad people and wrong people who think that when we’re different
We do not have to stand together and share our happiness
Whereas difference is richness
Anyway we’re not different because we have everything in common as well as we’re students.

If we speak each and every good word
I know; we will impact this world.
If we stay with our good behavior of closeness, tenderness, friendship and fraternity
I am sure; we’ll be a good example in our neighborhood.              
If we continue showing people that we don’t care about our difference
We’ll be really a good reference.
Let’s be then the lighters and not the fighters.

I hope this will not end by here
But this will be going on even when we’ll not be together as such
Because we have different means of communication
In such a way we can meet once again like today.

Guys, I had many things to say on this special day
But let me tell you, I love you wholeheartedly

Because with good people like you, I am sure I will get my life

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Où est allé votre amour scolaire?

La poésie au Burundi

Je suis un enfant de la rue