No Woman, no Life


In Bible it is written that God created first a man
I am not sure there would be a man if there was no woman.
Yeah, I am here to scream
I want to declare the value of a woman throughout my holy dream.

I am fed up with women’s hard life, a life of hatred and violence
A life of stigmatization, humiliation, and manipulation;
I am burnt by women’s cries, women’s isolation.
I am looking for women’s well-being, women’s independence

Women are our grandma, our mothers, our wives, our aunties our sisters, our cousins, our nieces, our sisters-in-law.
So, we men, why do we cause them sorrow
Why do we mistreat them, why do we consider them as toys?
Why do we say that they are weak by forgetting how our mothers were strong when carrying us in their wombs for a lot of days?

When a woman is sorrowful
My tummy is full of sadness
When a woman is joyful
My heart is fulfilled by mad’s gladness.
Throughout my mysterious words, I want to stop what hinders women’s power
I want every woman be like a tree at the bank of a river, I want her be fine like a flower.

A woman is a holy creature; a woman is a gift from heaven for every man.
Women are angels; they support our tantrums of being stubborn.
Without women, we would not have been born

I will never despise my wife
Because I can trigger her and push her to get a bitter life
I have discovered that no woman, no life

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Où est allé votre amour scolaire?

La poésie au Burundi

Ma perle rare