I Want Peace

I want peace 

I talk like a poet
But I preach like a prophet.
               
From Monday to Sunday
Night and day
I think and dream about peace
And my heart beats for peace.

My words are lawyers
And my poems are prayers.
My mind walks and my tongue talks.
  
I ponder
And I wonder
What is peace?
How can troubles cease?

I think and hope that everybody can help me to find me a solution
Of every kind of troubles that cause us to live in agitation.

I want peace without a lack of any small piece
That’s why I teach peace throughout poetry
Because poetry is like prophecy
And prophecy is a good tool used to reveal a mystery.

I want peace 

Dear friends, peace is not disruption
But peace is a good condition without interruption.
Peace is a state free of conflict, disorder, violence, killing, war or civil disturbance
Because peace is security, harmony and calmness without annoyance

Peace is an evidence of freedom
And freedom is a sign of a good kingdom
And a good kingdom is ground of love, democracy and serenity.
Peace is a demonstration and a proclamation of a good relationship, friendship and fraternity.

Peace is a state free of oppressive thoughts and emotions
Because peace helps us to have good relations
In such a way we live in a condition of tranquility and stability
Because where there is peace, there is happiness and there is no social instability

I want peace

Dear friends! I want peace because it inspires me each and every good word
That I utter in this world.
Frankly speaking I hate war wholeheartedly
Because war feared and tormented me repeatedly

For that, so as to build our motherland
It’s time to understand
That we have to move hand in hand
 Instead of teaching hatred and division
We have to make a good decision
And teach and preach love and cohesion.

Really, it’s time to think and dream about peace because with peace, in our country, there will not be a helter-skelter
And everyone will have an ambition, a motivation, a wish and a desire of singing our country, our asylum, our shelter.
With peace, I am sure that everyone will want to paint our country with grace and ice
So as to sell it at a good price
With peace, our country will never be accusative
But will always be attractive. 
Hence, it’s time to vaunt and magnify our country, Burundi
And be proud of being ‘Abarundi’.

Dear friends, it’s our task. Let’s start it
Let’s do it!
In my opinion, I want peace
Without a lack of any small piece

I want peace

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Où est allé votre amour scolaire?

La poésie au Burundi

Ma perle rare