A Letter of Life

Life is brief
And it is full of grief.

Night and day you have to ponder
Every day you might wonder
Why life is too short and hard
In such a way no one can guess what is afterward.

Ladies and gentlemen
Men and women
I want to tell you that a good life is not easy to find
Reason why you have to bear in your mind
That life comes from pain
And that it might be so, so that you can gain
Because “no pain no gain”
But also “no rain no grain”.

I want to mean that as life comes from pain
Pain is like a rain
That helps us everyone to harvest his life’s grain.

Therefore, I have realized that life is like a heavy baggage
That everybody has to carry like his own luggage.

When I remember that Mum told me that life is good
I whisper that it is not really my mood.
When I remember that Dad told me that life is not easy
I conclude that he was not crazy
In such way I struggle to work hard and be always busy
So that I cannot become lazy.

Surely, life is not fit
Though it can be good a little bit.
Life causes somebody to hurt his toes’feet
In such way it is looks like a terrible thing that someone is going to face or to meet.

Certainly, life is hard enough
Because it causes someone to sneeze and cough
By working hard and wait hopefully for success
Even if he cannot get an access.
Thus I would like to urge a man to think of his life
Before he can think about his wife.

You have to know that life is too short
To cope, to deal or to consort
With doing what is full of shame
Instead of doing what is worthy of fame.

In life, everyone needs only confidence
Because it leads to a good evidence.
In life, everybody has to hold on patience
By working hard with conscience.
Then, though life is brief, don’t grieve
Though life is full of grief, make believe
That one day you will achieve.
Hope that everything will be fine
And you will always be bright like a sunshine
Because you were born to shine

Fight always for life and your interest
By trying all your best
And never be selfish because in life we have to love each other
By helping one another

Life is like a battlefield
Where everyone starts to fight since he is a child.
Fight always for your life
And you will be always safe.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Où est allé votre amour scolaire?

La poésie au Burundi

Ma perle rare